Utilizing a community of world-class developers, managers, marketers and researchers, the Apollo community, backed by the Apollo Foundation, has set out to accomplish the goal of making Apollo the most technologically advanced, feature-rich currency on the market. The Apollo Foundation understands the demands of a top tier cryptocurrency and they believe they can create a coin that will integrate everything necessary to replace the current currency options. As they develop and improve Apollo, the Apollo team will strive to develop features which have not previously used in cryptocurrency. The primary goal of the Apollo foundation is to create the first all-in-one cryptocurrency, innovating and incorporating every ability that could be beneficial in a digital currency, all in a single decentralized platform. The first major update, Olympus Protocol, puts mass adoption-proof privacy at Apollo’s core. This is because the Apollo Foundation knows the ability for a user to buy, sell, trade and send in absolute secrecy is vital in an industry that could be moments away from intense regulation. The Apollo team is here because they believe the only person or entity that should be in control of your funds is you.
Olympus protocol will integrate functions allowing for the simple choice of whether to send publicly on the blockchain or privately using the blockchain. As part of this protocol we will be integrating an IP masking feature that will hide the users IP address.
We are also working to secure a technology that would keep nodes from being blocked by entities. Olympus Protocol will help make Apollo the safest, most feature-rich privacy coin in existence.
The decentralized exchange is an important feature in the Apollo platform as it allows for the fast and private purchasing, selling and trading of all assets, tokens and currencies created within Apollo. We are in the process of also adding Bitcoin, Ethereum and many other well-known cryptocurrencies to this exchange. This will allow users the ability to buy and sell Apollo privately from any nation on Earth.
The Apollo decentralized marketplace will allow users to buy, sell and trade physical and digital goods using the Apollo currency. Users can list goods to be sold locally or even worldwide. Trading will be decentralized and untraceable allowing the free trade of any item. Future updates will include a review and reputation system aiding sellers in building a positive reputation based on experiences.
Having utilized NXT technology as our base, we are developing Hermes to be it’s replacement. Hermes will allow the Apollo blockchain to grow faster and healthier the larger the Apollo user base grows, rather than slower as with most cryptocurrencies on the market. Where as our current speed may be 20 to 30 seconds on average (transaction times will differ) Hermes will allow for transaction speeds of 2-3 seconds. Our goal in integrating Hermes is to become the safest, fastest and most private cryptocurrency on the market.
The alias system in Apollo can be used to create unique aliases that act as a representation for a specific set of text. This will encrypt the chosen text into the alias. This text could be your account number, a website, email address, etc. A specific alias can be claimed only once (like a domain name), therefore it can be sold privately or publicly and transferred to any other account. The most obvious use for an alias is in sending funds to an account number that is tied to that alias. Instead of typing out the entire account number you would simply write out the alias.
The Apollo data cloud allows any user to upload data to the blockchain for storage, retrieval and publishing of information. This gives a user the ability to upload a file to the blockchain, therefore receiving an irrefutable timestamp for that data. This timestamp could be helpful in establishing an absolute date for legal documents such as contracts and intellectual ownership.
Possible use cases: Voting, Permits, Evidence, Court Records, Transparency, Death/Birth Certificates, Contracts, Wills, Trusts, Escrows, Maps, GPS Data, Signatures, Medical Records, Arbitration, Delivery Records, Certifications, etc.
Advanced Account Control
Apollo supports multi-signature accounts allowing more than one user to control an account. It also supports phased transactions which are transactions set up to occur after a certain condition is met. This could be after another transaction is sent or received, after a passage of time or after a certain block number is hit.
The Apollo voting system allows users to create public or private polls for many purposes. Polls can be used to direct and manage funds from an account, elect officials or simply to gauge public opinion. This opens up near endless possibilities for collecting absolute, verified responses from designated sources.
Possible use cases: Contracts, Voting, Signatures, Account Management, Arbitration, etc.
Accounts can be created in a way that allows group control. Utilizing the Apollo voting system a group can be granted the ability (via initial ownership or ownership of a specified token or asset) to vote on the transactions that are spent on the account.
Possible use cases: Private Investment Fund, Private Insurance Fund, Charity Fund, Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAO)
Encrypted messaging on the Apollo blockchain will allow any user to send and receive , untraceable messages and data files from one account to another. Utilizing the Olympus protocol, the users IP address and the transaction carrying the message will be invisible.
Possible use cases: Untraceable Communication, Untraceable File Transfer, etc.
The monetary system within Apollo allows users to instantly create currencies that can be traded privately on Apollos decentralized exchange as well as freely on external exchanges. These currencies can be easily backed by Apollo giving them an instant, tangible value.
Possible use Cases: Finance, Charity, Voter IDs, Escrows, Coupons, Currencies, etc.
Using the Apollo asset system, a user can issue, buy, sell and trade asset tokens intended to represent anything from public and private equity to real world commodities. Unlike other markets and cryptocurrencies, users will be able to trade these assets with 100% privacy.
Possible use cases: Assets, Commodities, Derivatives, etc.
Coin shuffling is an additional privacy feature allowing your Apollo, as well as other assets or currencies held in the account, to be simply and randomly shuffled between user accounts. This allows an account holder to anonymize their funds and transactions nearly instantly.
The Apollo system allows for integration of 3rd party software into the core wallet. This will allow unimaginable growth via community developed features.
The Apollo authentication system allows a user to authenticate an account using the blockchain. This could be used to prove that a user is genuinely in control of a specific account.
See more here:
Apollo All-in-One Cryptocurrency
- Is Cryptocurrency Dead for Good? | Investopedia - December 6th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency scammers dupe Singaporeans out of $78,000 in ... - December 6th, 2018
- Invest in Cryptocurrency With Spare Change - Black Enterprise - November 28th, 2018
- What is Mining Cryptocurrency? What you need to know... - November 26th, 2018
- Saudi Arabia Will Launch Its Own Cryptocurrency in 2019 ... - November 23rd, 2018
- Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrency Prices Are Crashing Again ... - November 17th, 2018
- Homepage - Cryptocurrency Army - November 14th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency - Simple English Wikipedia, the free ... - November 14th, 2018
- How To Create Your Own Cryptocurrency - fastcompany.com - November 14th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency price plunge worse than bursting of dotcom ... - September 18th, 2018
- Iran, North Korea and Venezuela turning to cryptocurrency ... - September 12th, 2018
- SEC halts trading in two cryptocurrency products, citing ... - September 12th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency News, ICO Reviews & Blockchain Updates ... - September 9th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency "miners," utilities look for ways to get along ... - August 29th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency: Virtual money, real power, and the fight ... - August 28th, 2018
- Pornhub Now Accepts PumaPay Cryptocurrency - August 27th, 2018
- NK hackers target Mac users with trojan cryptocurrency app ... - August 27th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency: The unlucky investors who got in at the wrong ... - August 26th, 2018
- cryptocurrency coins Archives - The Industry Spread - August 26th, 2018
- cryptocurrency Archives - Page 6 of 6 - The Industry Spread - August 26th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency investment in SMSF - hallandwilcox.com.au - August 26th, 2018
- How To Choose The Best Cryptocurrency Wallet - Crypto News AU - August 26th, 2018
- Courses | Cryptocurrency Australia - August 26th, 2018
- What Every Investor Should Know Before Buying Cryptocurrency ... - August 26th, 2018
- The biggest cryptocurrency hack in the history of blockchain - August 26th, 2018
- After the Bitcoin Boom: Hard Lessons for Cryptocurrency ... - August 21st, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Rankings | CryptoSlate - August 14th, 2018
- Bitcoin price falls after SEC postpones key ETF decision - August 12th, 2018
- Brokers Cryptocurrency Deals Are Focus of SEC Review ... - August 7th, 2018
- 7 Cryptocurrency Predictions for the Rest of 2018 - August 7th, 2018
- Have a Cryptocurrency Company? Bermuda, Malta or Gibraltar ... - July 31st, 2018
- Bitcoin price live: Latest updates as cryptocurrency ... - July 22nd, 2018
- 2018 Bahamas Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Conference - July 16th, 2018
- Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform 2018 | Top Crypto ... - July 13th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency: Advantages And Disadvantages Explained - July 12th, 2018
- ATB Coin - The fastest and most secure payment system - June 19th, 2018
- An Illustrated Glossary of Cryptocurrency Slang (Infographic) - June 19th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency News, ICO Database, Coin Rankings and ... - May 25th, 2018
- CoinLib - Cryptocurrency prices now - May 21st, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations | CoinMarketCap - May 4th, 2018
- CryptoCurrency Market , Coin Prices & Charts, Crypto ... - April 28th, 2018
- Nasdaq open to cryptocurrency exchange in future, says CEO - April 27th, 2018
- The 4 Top Cryptocurrency Mining Stocks -- The Motley Fool - April 27th, 2018
- One in five financial institutions consider cryptocurrency ... - April 27th, 2018
- New hacks siphon private cryptocurrency keys from ... - April 27th, 2018
- What Is Cryptocurrency? - dummies - April 21st, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Market Surges to $365 Billion, Start of a ... - April 21st, 2018
- BTCMANAGER | Bitcoin, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency News - April 16th, 2018
- How to keep your cryptocurrency safe - CNET - April 11th, 2018
- How do I report Cryptocurrency Mining income? - TurboTax ... - April 4th, 2018
- When do you report Cryptocurrency investments? - TurboTax ... - April 4th, 2018
- Trading Cryptocurrency in 2018: The Definitive Guide - March 14th, 2018
- How would one operate a Cryptocurrency Mining Pool and ... - March 13th, 2018
- Coinbase cryptocurrency index fund - Business Insider - March 10th, 2018
- Cryptosomniac | Cryptocurrency Price Tracker - Bitcoin & Eth ... - February 24th, 2018
- Cryptocurrencies News & Prices | Markets Insider - February 22nd, 2018
- I started cryptocurrency mining at the end of 2017 and was ... - February 20th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency News - Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, ICO startups - February 8th, 2018
- 7 Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges to Buy/Sell Any ... - February 8th, 2018
- Electroneum. The Mobile Cryptocurrency. - February 8th, 2018
- Cryptocurrencies trading | your guide in the world of trading ... - February 5th, 2018
- Robinhood trading app introduces cryptocurrency - money.cnn.com - January 28th, 2018
- Robinhood adds zero-fee cryptocurrency trading and tracking ... - January 28th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Price Prediction, Comparison, Analysis - January 22nd, 2018
- South Korea's major cryptocurrency exchanges ... - reuters.com - January 13th, 2018
- Bitcoin-crazy South Korea may face a ban on cryptocurrency ... - January 13th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency - IC Markets - January 13th, 2018
- Kodak launches cryptocurrency, stock pops 125% - Jan. 9, 2018 - January 10th, 2018
- The cryptocurrency bubble is strangling innovation | TechCrunch - January 9th, 2018
- Coinschedule - The best cryptocurrency ICOs (Initial Coin ... - January 8th, 2018
- CCN: Bitcoin, Ethereum, ICO, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency News - January 7th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency boom: Why everyone is talking about ripple - January 4th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency stocks holding gains despite bitcoin pullback ... - December 29th, 2017
- MobileCoin: A New Cryptocurrency From Signal Creator Moxie ... - December 16th, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Definition | Investopedia - December 6th, 2017
- '$300m in cryptocurrency' accidentally lost forever due to bug ... - November 10th, 2017
- Amazon might want in on cryptocurrency - mashable.com - November 8th, 2017
- What is Cryptocurrency - earnlite.com - October 26th, 2017
- Cryptojacking Lets Strangers Mine Cryptocurrency With Your ... - October 21st, 2017
- Introduction to Cryptocurrency - CryptoCurrency Facts - October 14th, 2017