Utilizing a community of world-class developers, managers, marketers and researchers, the Apollo community, backed by the Apollo Foundation, has set out to accomplish the goal of making Apollo the most technologically advanced, feature-rich currency on the market. The Apollo Foundation understands the demands of a top tier cryptocurrency and they believe they can create a coin that will integrate everything necessary to replace the current currency options. As they develop and improve Apollo, the Apollo team will strive to develop features which have not previously used in cryptocurrency. The primary goal of the Apollo foundation is to create the first all-in-one cryptocurrency, innovating and incorporating every ability that could be beneficial in a digital currency, all in a single decentralized platform. The first major update, Olympus Protocol, puts mass adoption-proof privacy at Apollo’s core. This is because the Apollo Foundation knows the ability for a user to buy, sell, trade and send in absolute secrecy is vital in an industry that could be moments away from intense regulation. The Apollo team is here because they believe the only person or entity that should be in control of your funds is you.
Olympus protocol will integrate functions allowing for the simple choice of whether to send publicly on the blockchain or privately using the blockchain. As part of this protocol we will be integrating an IP masking feature that will hide the users IP address.
We are also working to secure a technology that would keep nodes from being blocked by entities. Olympus Protocol will help make Apollo the safest, most feature-rich privacy coin in existence.
The decentralized exchange is an important feature in the Apollo platform as it allows for the fast and private purchasing, selling and trading of all assets, tokens and currencies created within Apollo. We are in the process of also adding Bitcoin, Ethereum and many other well-known cryptocurrencies to this exchange. This will allow users the ability to buy and sell Apollo privately from any nation on Earth.
The Apollo decentralized marketplace will allow users to buy, sell and trade physical and digital goods using the Apollo currency. Users can list goods to be sold locally or even worldwide. Trading will be decentralized and untraceable allowing the free trade of any item. Future updates will include a review and reputation system aiding sellers in building a positive reputation based on experiences.
Having utilized NXT technology as our base, we are developing Hermes to be it’s replacement. Hermes will allow the Apollo blockchain to grow faster and healthier the larger the Apollo user base grows, rather than slower as with most cryptocurrencies on the market. Where as our current speed may be 20 to 30 seconds on average (transaction times will differ) Hermes will allow for transaction speeds of 2-3 seconds. Our goal in integrating Hermes is to become the safest, fastest and most private cryptocurrency on the market.
The alias system in Apollo can be used to create unique aliases that act as a representation for a specific set of text. This will encrypt the chosen text into the alias. This text could be your account number, a website, email address, etc. A specific alias can be claimed only once (like a domain name), therefore it can be sold privately or publicly and transferred to any other account. The most obvious use for an alias is in sending funds to an account number that is tied to that alias. Instead of typing out the entire account number you would simply write out the alias.
The Apollo data cloud allows any user to upload data to the blockchain for storage, retrieval and publishing of information. This gives a user the ability to upload a file to the blockchain, therefore receiving an irrefutable timestamp for that data. This timestamp could be helpful in establishing an absolute date for legal documents such as contracts and intellectual ownership.
Possible use cases: Voting, Permits, Evidence, Court Records, Transparency, Death/Birth Certificates, Contracts, Wills, Trusts, Escrows, Maps, GPS Data, Signatures, Medical Records, Arbitration, Delivery Records, Certifications, etc.
Advanced Account Control
Apollo supports multi-signature accounts allowing more than one user to control an account. It also supports phased transactions which are transactions set up to occur after a certain condition is met. This could be after another transaction is sent or received, after a passage of time or after a certain block number is hit.
The Apollo voting system allows users to create public or private polls for many purposes. Polls can be used to direct and manage funds from an account, elect officials or simply to gauge public opinion. This opens up near endless possibilities for collecting absolute, verified responses from designated sources.
Possible use cases: Contracts, Voting, Signatures, Account Management, Arbitration, etc.
Accounts can be created in a way that allows group control. Utilizing the Apollo voting system a group can be granted the ability (via initial ownership or ownership of a specified token or asset) to vote on the transactions that are spent on the account.
Possible use cases: Private Investment Fund, Private Insurance Fund, Charity Fund, Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAO)
Encrypted messaging on the Apollo blockchain will allow any user to send and receive , untraceable messages and data files from one account to another. Utilizing the Olympus protocol, the users IP address and the transaction carrying the message will be invisible.
Possible use cases: Untraceable Communication, Untraceable File Transfer, etc.
The monetary system within Apollo allows users to instantly create currencies that can be traded privately on Apollos decentralized exchange as well as freely on external exchanges. These currencies can be easily backed by Apollo giving them an instant, tangible value.
Possible use Cases: Finance, Charity, Voter IDs, Escrows, Coupons, Currencies, etc.
Using the Apollo asset system, a user can issue, buy, sell and trade asset tokens intended to represent anything from public and private equity to real world commodities. Unlike other markets and cryptocurrencies, users will be able to trade these assets with 100% privacy.
Possible use cases: Assets, Commodities, Derivatives, etc.
Coin shuffling is an additional privacy feature allowing your Apollo, as well as other assets or currencies held in the account, to be simply and randomly shuffled between user accounts. This allows an account holder to anonymize their funds and transactions nearly instantly.
The Apollo system allows for integration of 3rd party software into the core wallet. This will allow unimaginable growth via community developed features.
The Apollo authentication system allows a user to authenticate an account using the blockchain. This could be used to prove that a user is genuinely in control of a specific account.
See more here:
Apollo All-in-One Cryptocurrency
- ATB Coin - The fastest and most secure payment system - June 19th, 2018
- An Illustrated Glossary of Cryptocurrency Slang (Infographic) - June 19th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency News, ICO Database, Coin Rankings and ... - May 25th, 2018
- CoinLib - Cryptocurrency prices now - May 21st, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations | CoinMarketCap - May 4th, 2018
- CryptoCurrency Market , Coin Prices & Charts, Crypto ... - April 28th, 2018
- Nasdaq open to cryptocurrency exchange in future, says CEO - April 27th, 2018
- The 4 Top Cryptocurrency Mining Stocks -- The Motley Fool - April 27th, 2018
- One in five financial institutions consider cryptocurrency ... - April 27th, 2018
- New hacks siphon private cryptocurrency keys from ... - April 27th, 2018
- What Is Cryptocurrency? - dummies - April 21st, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Market Surges to $365 Billion, Start of a ... - April 21st, 2018
- BTCMANAGER | Bitcoin, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency News - April 16th, 2018
- How to keep your cryptocurrency safe - CNET - April 11th, 2018
- How do I report Cryptocurrency Mining income? - TurboTax ... - April 4th, 2018
- When do you report Cryptocurrency investments? - TurboTax ... - April 4th, 2018
- Trading Cryptocurrency in 2018: The Definitive Guide - March 14th, 2018
- How would one operate a Cryptocurrency Mining Pool and ... - March 13th, 2018
- Coinbase cryptocurrency index fund - Business Insider - March 10th, 2018
- Cryptosomniac | Cryptocurrency Price Tracker - Bitcoin & Eth ... - February 24th, 2018
- Cryptocurrencies News & Prices | Markets Insider - February 22nd, 2018
- I started cryptocurrency mining at the end of 2017 and was ... - February 20th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency News - Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, ICO startups - February 8th, 2018
- 7 Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges to Buy/Sell Any ... - February 8th, 2018
- Electroneum. The Mobile Cryptocurrency. - February 8th, 2018
- Cryptocurrencies trading | your guide in the world of trading ... - February 5th, 2018
- Robinhood trading app introduces cryptocurrency - money.cnn.com - January 28th, 2018
- Robinhood adds zero-fee cryptocurrency trading and tracking ... - January 28th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Price Prediction, Comparison, Analysis - January 22nd, 2018
- South Korea's major cryptocurrency exchanges ... - reuters.com - January 13th, 2018
- Bitcoin-crazy South Korea may face a ban on cryptocurrency ... - January 13th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency - IC Markets - January 13th, 2018
- Kodak launches cryptocurrency, stock pops 125% - Jan. 9, 2018 - January 10th, 2018
- The cryptocurrency bubble is strangling innovation | TechCrunch - January 9th, 2018
- Coinschedule - The best cryptocurrency ICOs (Initial Coin ... - January 8th, 2018
- CCN: Bitcoin, Ethereum, ICO, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency News - January 7th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency boom: Why everyone is talking about ripple - January 4th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency stocks holding gains despite bitcoin pullback ... - December 29th, 2017
- MobileCoin: A New Cryptocurrency From Signal Creator Moxie ... - December 16th, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Definition | Investopedia - December 6th, 2017
- '$300m in cryptocurrency' accidentally lost forever due to bug ... - November 10th, 2017
- Amazon might want in on cryptocurrency - mashable.com - November 8th, 2017
- What is Cryptocurrency - earnlite.com - October 26th, 2017
- Cryptojacking Lets Strangers Mine Cryptocurrency With Your ... - October 21st, 2017
- Introduction to Cryptocurrency - CryptoCurrency Facts - October 14th, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Flash Crash Is Said to Draw Scrutiny From CFTC ... - October 7th, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Alternatives to Bitcoin - due.com - October 7th, 2017
- Learn BitCoin and master the world of cryptocurrency - October 7th, 2017
- Almost Every Cryptocurrency Is Tanking Right Now | Time.com - September 7th, 2017
- Cryptocurrency boom stalls as regulators focus on ICOs ... - September 7th, 2017
- Why Marketers Need to Pay Attention to Cryptocurrency -- Now - Entrepreneur - September 7th, 2017
- Opinion: That Floyd Mayweather-backed cryptocurrency is another sign of a bursting bubble - MarketWatch - September 7th, 2017
- Putin-Backed Political Group Advances 'Green' Cryptocurrency Concept - CoinDesk - September 7th, 2017
- First He Beat Up His Girlfriend, Now He's Selling Cryptocurrency With Paris Hilton - Daily Beast - September 7th, 2017
- Cryptocurrencies have already recovered from last weekend's crash ... - TechCrunch - September 7th, 2017
- Venezuela Cracks Down On Cryptocurrency Mining - CryptoCoinsNews - September 4th, 2017
- Mobius Foresees Cryptocurrency Crackdown Sparking a Rush to Gold - Bloomberg - September 4th, 2017
- The Aggregate Cryptocurrency Market Cap Is Up 810% Year to Date - Motley Fool - September 4th, 2017
- How to make upwards of $1,000 a month by mining cryptocurrency - Mashable - September 2nd, 2017
- Chinese Officials Contemplate Suspending Cryptocurrency ICOs - The Merkle - September 2nd, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Investment Course 2017: Fund your ... - Udemy - September 2nd, 2017
- Six Banking Giants Just Decided to Partner to Create a New Cryptocurrency - Futurism - September 2nd, 2017
- 7 Cryptocurrency Predictions From the Experts - fortune.com - September 2nd, 2017
- Russia Could Pass Cryptocurrency Law This Year, Senior Lawmaker Says - CoinDesk - September 2nd, 2017
- AxionV: AI Cryptocurrency Fund Leading the Way in ICO Security - HuffPost - September 2nd, 2017
- PayThink Custom tokens are the future of cryptocurrency - PaymentsSource - September 1st, 2017
- Litecoin Prices Surge Above $70 as Crypto Market Tops $175 Billion - CoinDesk - September 1st, 2017
- Dharma wants to let anyone borrow a small amount of cryptocurrency - TechCrunch - September 1st, 2017
- PR: Archain Is Building an Uncensorable Internet Archive Inside a Cryptocurrency - Bitcoin News (press release) - August 31st, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Market Just Reached Total Value of $160 Billion - Futurism - August 31st, 2017
- Another banking trojan is trying to loot your cryptocurrency wallets - The Register - August 31st, 2017
- Cointal Revolutionizes P2P Cryptocurrency Trading - CryptoCoinsNews - August 31st, 2017
- $160 Billion: Cryptocurrency Market Sets New All-Time High ... - CoinDesk - August 30th, 2017
- Central Banks Can't Ignore the Cryptocurrency Boom - Bloomberg - August 30th, 2017
- Whoppercoin is a cryptocurrency you can eat or trade - The Verge - August 30th, 2017
- Learn about cryptocurrency mining with this interactive blockchain demo - TNW - August 30th, 2017
- Good Morning, Cryptocurrency! Vietnam To Create Legal Framework For Digital Assets - ETHNews - August 26th, 2017
- Cryptocurrency mining may void warranty on Inno3D GPUs - PC Gamer - August 26th, 2017
- Russian Deputy PM Says He Supports a State-Backed Cryptocurrency - CoinDesk - August 25th, 2017
- How to Learn About Cryptocurrency In The Bitcoin Era - Daily Beast - August 25th, 2017