Slowly and steadily, Bitcoin and altcoins are getting attention from more investors all around the world.
And why not? These cryptocurrencies are time and again proving themselves to be a safe haven against governments inflationary policies.
Thats why some people are even securing cryptocurrencies astheir retirementfunds, while some are doing pure speculation with short-term trading (i.e. buy low, sell high).
And lets not forget about those who are just starting off by looking around to find the answer to questions like:
But before we talk about the best exchanges out there, I need to tell you that its not too late to get invested in cryptocurrencies. At the time of this writing, the Bitcoin and altcoin market is at anall-time high, with a market cap of $166 billion. I believe we will cross the $250 billion mark later this year.
So now that you know youshouldinvest, heres where you need to go to do that.
Update: Due to high users demand and to focus on current user base, many exchanges have shut down new registrations. I will update this note when they start accepting new registrations. For now here are some of the top exchanges accepting new registrations:
Here is a consolidated list of best cryptocurrency exchanges with my comments:
For Acquiting Cryptocurrencies:
If you live in a country where its not easy to get Bitcoin, you can use any of these three websites. All three of them offersto buy Bitcoin using credit/debit card.
Note: This list is starting from easy to use exchanges and moving towards some of the advanced exchanges.
Binance is a rapidly growing exchange that concluded its ICO a few months back.
Though it is based out of China, it doesnt serve its native country but is open to almost all countries around the world.
Since its ICO to till date, it has grown tremendously and is now placed in top 10 cryptocurrency exchanges in the world.It now has more than 140 altcoins listed on it which are only increasing as the days are passing.
Binance being a centralized exchange has taken a unique take to expand its business and also provides a decent discount for day traders if they use BNB coins.BNB is Binance Coin which is the native currency of this platform.
Read:Binance Cryptocurrency: A Unique And Rapidly Growing Crypto Exchange
Binances fee structure is also unique. To start with they have 0.1% standard trading fee which is already quite less than other peers. You can even reduce your fee furtherif you pay your trading fee in BNB according to the below-shown structure.
To get started with Binance you need to register using your email ID and the process is quite simple & fast. Moreover, you get 1 QTUM coin as a kind gesture for registration which is limited to 10,000 QTUM coins on first come first basis. Binance is one of the few exchanges that offers mobile app for iOS and Android. Being using it for a while, I find it too easy to trade cryptocurrency while on the move. You can watch this video to learn how to use their mobile app.
They also have aggressive plans like multi-lingual support, mobile apps for both iOS and Android users,Binance Angel Program, and theCommunity Coin Per Month etc for more adoption of their platform.
Register free account on Binance
Gate is a promising cryptocurrency exchange that offers all major coins. They also have a mobile app which is functional and let you trade cryptocurrencies on the move. Also, they are running a promo where they are offering 10% discount on trading fees.
Gate.io offers multiple trading pair such as BTC Market, ETH Market, USDT Market, QTUM market. The mobile app is decent for trading on the move. You can also deposit or withdraw funds using mobile app.
Create free account on Gate.io
KuCoin is another easy and hassle-free cryptocurrency exchange. KuCoin offers many popular and unique coin such as DragonChain, $KCS and many others. Just like Binance, they offer a fully functional mobile app for Android and iOS.
To get started with KuCoin, you can deposit any crypto of your choice ex: BTC and start trading. Personally, I have been using KuCoin since last quarter of 2017 and they are getting popular day by day.
Get started with KuCoin
Changelly is one of the easiest ways to get ahold of various cryptocurrencies.
Changelly is a product of the mining pool,MinerGate, which has a proven track record of consistently good products being put out into the crypto-space.
One of the best things about Changelly is that you dont need to go through any lengthy verification or registration process. You just log in with your email ID (or any email ID) and start exchanging!
Currently, it supports more than 35 cryptocurrencies along with fiat pairs such as USD/EUR. It is one of the best and easiest to use exchanges out there.If you want to know more, check out Harshsreview on Changelly.
When you use Changelly to exchange cryptocurrency, Changelly bots connect in real time to some of the best and busiest cryptocurrency exchanges in the market to get you the best price.
Usually, when using Changelly, a crypto-to-crypto exchange takes 5 to 30 minutes.
They charge a commission fee of 0.5% on each trade, which I think is minimal in exchange for the volatility and risk that they bear on behalf of their users. In addition to the commission, a miners fee is also paid by the user and is deducted directly from their crypto balance.
But all you need in order to buy from Changelly is aVISA/MasterCard (credit/debit card) or any Changelly-supported cryptocurrency and a wallet where you want to receive your new coins.
The procedure is very simple.
Head towardCoinSutras Cryptocurrency Exchange Changelly, and follow the steps given in thisguide.
Note:Though this guide shows how to buy Ripple in exchange for BTC, the process is exactly the same to buy any other Changelly-supported cryptocurrency.
And if you want to buy cryptos using a VISA/MasterCard, then here is their officialstep-by-step guide on doing that.(Even though this guide is for buying BTC using a VISA/MasterCard, the process is the same for buying any other Changelly-supported cryptocurrency.)
Check out Changelly
Bittrex is aUS-based cryptocurrency exchange that provides you the option to trade more than 190 cryptocurrencies at a time. They are well-regulated and compliant with all of the current US rules, so crypto users need not worry about the safety of their funds.
Bittrex handles one of the largest BTC trading volumes out of all the exchanges in the world.
Here, the users (buyers/sellers) decide the rates in which they want to trade, and Bittrex charges them a small service fee for providing this platform (0.25%).
To get started with Bittrex, you need to register and log in through your email ID, but to withdraw funds, you need to do a KYC by submitting your ID documents and phone number, as well as enabling two-factor authentication for higher limits.
But one good thing about Bittrex is the account verification happens quite fast.
Bittrex supports two types of accounts:
Bittrex is a crypto-only exchange, meaning it doesnt allow you to deposit fiat currencies such as USD, EUR, GBP, etc.
They provide access to advanced trading tools like candlestick charts and crosshairs, but the user interface is quite clean and intuitive, so newbies should have no problems.
You can visit Bittrex and open a Bittrex accountby following this official step by step guide here.
Check out Bittrex
Founded by Tristan DAgosta, Poloniex has been operational since January 2014 and is undoubtedly one of the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world.
It is based out of the United States and offers +100 cryptocurrencies to its users to trade.
When you talk about trade volumes, nothing beats Poloniex. In 2017, Poloniex had the highest volume for ETH because it supports an independent Ethereum market as well as a BTC market.
It is a crypto-only exchange, but you can start trading easily by depositing USDT (Tether dollars).
Poloniex also has zoomable candlestick charts for 5-minutes, 15-minutes, 30-minutes, 2-hours, 4-hours, and 1-day, along with a stop-limit feature for advanced cryptocurrency traders.
Poloniex charges a fee of0.15% to 0.25% on all trades depending upon whether you are a maker or a taker.
So if you are looking to trade a variety of altcoins, then you should give Poloniex a shot.
To get started with Poloniex, follow this official guide.
Remember: As soon as you sign up for Poloniex using your email,do make sure to enable two-factor authentication!
Check out Poloniex
Bitfinex is another one of the largest and most popular cryptocurrency exchanges out there.
Based out of Hong Kong and operational since 2014, it gives its users the option to trade the following 13 cryptocurrencies in exchange of USD or BTC:
Unlike Bittrex and Poloniex, you can trade using USD (with a wire fee of at least $20). Also, users will need to pay a trade fee which varies from 0.1% to 0.8% (details here).
Also, whenever you withdrawal or deposit anything, you are charged a certain fee:
On Bitfinex, if you are a pro-trader, you will find advanced trading tools such as limit orders, stop orders, trailing stop, fill or kill, TWAP, and others, along with different market charts.
To get started on Bitfinex, you need toregister,verify your ID, andauthenticateyourself. It typically takes 15-20 business days aftersubmitting valid ID proof before youre accepted into the platform.
Update: on 12th January 2018 Bitfinex opened the registration but put a limit of 10000 USD or equivalent cryptos to be deposited for the account to be fully functional.
And whenever you get bored with the web version or want to trade on-the-go, you can use Bitfinexs Android and iOS mobile apps.
Check out Bitfinex
Cryptopia is another popular cryptocurrency exchange that supports buying/selling more than 400 altcoins.
They have aggressively grown to this stature and have the record of listing many cheap coins.
By cheap I dont mean that those coins are fake or scam but yeah they do list those coins that you will not find on other popular exchange.
Thier this approach makes it possible for so many cryptocurrencies to acquire good liquidity for themselves.
It is a centralized exchange based out of NewZealand that allows you to buy/sell cryptos in almost any part of the world.
Getting started here is quite easy & simple. You just need to register yourself using your email ID with a strong password. Always two-factor authentication is recommended when you are using centralized exchanges.
Here is the original post:
7 Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges to Buy/Sell Any …
- Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrency Prices Are Crashing Again ... - November 17th, 2018
- Homepage - Cryptocurrency Army - November 14th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency - Simple English Wikipedia, the free ... - November 14th, 2018
- How To Create Your Own Cryptocurrency - fastcompany.com - November 14th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency price plunge worse than bursting of dotcom ... - September 18th, 2018
- Iran, North Korea and Venezuela turning to cryptocurrency ... - September 12th, 2018
- SEC halts trading in two cryptocurrency products, citing ... - September 12th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency News, ICO Reviews & Blockchain Updates ... - September 9th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency "miners," utilities look for ways to get along ... - August 29th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency: Virtual money, real power, and the fight ... - August 28th, 2018
- Pornhub Now Accepts PumaPay Cryptocurrency - August 27th, 2018
- NK hackers target Mac users with trojan cryptocurrency app ... - August 27th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency: The unlucky investors who got in at the wrong ... - August 26th, 2018
- cryptocurrency coins Archives - The Industry Spread - August 26th, 2018
- cryptocurrency Archives - Page 6 of 6 - The Industry Spread - August 26th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency investment in SMSF - hallandwilcox.com.au - August 26th, 2018
- How To Choose The Best Cryptocurrency Wallet - Crypto News AU - August 26th, 2018
- Courses | Cryptocurrency Australia - August 26th, 2018
- What Every Investor Should Know Before Buying Cryptocurrency ... - August 26th, 2018
- The biggest cryptocurrency hack in the history of blockchain - August 26th, 2018
- After the Bitcoin Boom: Hard Lessons for Cryptocurrency ... - August 21st, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Rankings | CryptoSlate - August 14th, 2018
- Bitcoin price falls after SEC postpones key ETF decision - August 12th, 2018
- Brokers Cryptocurrency Deals Are Focus of SEC Review ... - August 7th, 2018
- 7 Cryptocurrency Predictions for the Rest of 2018 - August 7th, 2018
- Have a Cryptocurrency Company? Bermuda, Malta or Gibraltar ... - July 31st, 2018
- Bitcoin price live: Latest updates as cryptocurrency ... - July 22nd, 2018
- 2018 Bahamas Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Conference - July 16th, 2018
- Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform 2018 | Top Crypto ... - July 13th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency: Advantages And Disadvantages Explained - July 12th, 2018
- ATB Coin - The fastest and most secure payment system - June 19th, 2018
- An Illustrated Glossary of Cryptocurrency Slang (Infographic) - June 19th, 2018
- Apollo All-in-One Cryptocurrency - June 3rd, 2018
- Cryptocurrency News, ICO Database, Coin Rankings and ... - May 25th, 2018
- CoinLib - Cryptocurrency prices now - May 21st, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations | CoinMarketCap - May 4th, 2018
- CryptoCurrency Market , Coin Prices & Charts, Crypto ... - April 28th, 2018
- Nasdaq open to cryptocurrency exchange in future, says CEO - April 27th, 2018
- The 4 Top Cryptocurrency Mining Stocks -- The Motley Fool - April 27th, 2018
- One in five financial institutions consider cryptocurrency ... - April 27th, 2018
- New hacks siphon private cryptocurrency keys from ... - April 27th, 2018
- What Is Cryptocurrency? - dummies - April 21st, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Market Surges to $365 Billion, Start of a ... - April 21st, 2018
- BTCMANAGER | Bitcoin, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency News - April 16th, 2018
- How to keep your cryptocurrency safe - CNET - April 11th, 2018
- How do I report Cryptocurrency Mining income? - TurboTax ... - April 4th, 2018
- When do you report Cryptocurrency investments? - TurboTax ... - April 4th, 2018
- Trading Cryptocurrency in 2018: The Definitive Guide - March 14th, 2018
- How would one operate a Cryptocurrency Mining Pool and ... - March 13th, 2018
- Coinbase cryptocurrency index fund - Business Insider - March 10th, 2018
- Cryptosomniac | Cryptocurrency Price Tracker - Bitcoin & Eth ... - February 24th, 2018
- Cryptocurrencies News & Prices | Markets Insider - February 22nd, 2018
- I started cryptocurrency mining at the end of 2017 and was ... - February 20th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency News - Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, ICO startups - February 8th, 2018
- Electroneum. The Mobile Cryptocurrency. - February 8th, 2018
- Cryptocurrencies trading | your guide in the world of trading ... - February 5th, 2018
- Robinhood trading app introduces cryptocurrency - money.cnn.com - January 28th, 2018
- Robinhood adds zero-fee cryptocurrency trading and tracking ... - January 28th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Price Prediction, Comparison, Analysis - January 22nd, 2018
- South Korea's major cryptocurrency exchanges ... - reuters.com - January 13th, 2018
- Bitcoin-crazy South Korea may face a ban on cryptocurrency ... - January 13th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency - IC Markets - January 13th, 2018
- Kodak launches cryptocurrency, stock pops 125% - Jan. 9, 2018 - January 10th, 2018
- The cryptocurrency bubble is strangling innovation | TechCrunch - January 9th, 2018
- Coinschedule - The best cryptocurrency ICOs (Initial Coin ... - January 8th, 2018
- CCN: Bitcoin, Ethereum, ICO, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency News - January 7th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency boom: Why everyone is talking about ripple - January 4th, 2018
- Cryptocurrency stocks holding gains despite bitcoin pullback ... - December 29th, 2017
- MobileCoin: A New Cryptocurrency From Signal Creator Moxie ... - December 16th, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Definition | Investopedia - December 6th, 2017
- '$300m in cryptocurrency' accidentally lost forever due to bug ... - November 10th, 2017
- Amazon might want in on cryptocurrency - mashable.com - November 8th, 2017
- What is Cryptocurrency - earnlite.com - October 26th, 2017
- Cryptojacking Lets Strangers Mine Cryptocurrency With Your ... - October 21st, 2017
- Introduction to Cryptocurrency - CryptoCurrency Facts - October 14th, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Flash Crash Is Said to Draw Scrutiny From CFTC ... - October 7th, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Alternatives to Bitcoin - due.com - October 7th, 2017
- Learn BitCoin and master the world of cryptocurrency - October 7th, 2017
- Almost Every Cryptocurrency Is Tanking Right Now | Time.com - September 7th, 2017
- Cryptocurrency boom stalls as regulators focus on ICOs ... - September 7th, 2017