What are the main benefits of MilesWeb cloud hosting?
Easy To Deploy : The user can easily deploy Java, PHP, Ruby, Node.js and Python applications with no coding amendments. This can be done through GIT, Docker, SVN, achieves and through integrated plugins like Ant, Maven, Eclipse, NetBeans and IntelliJ IDEA.
Easy To Scale : Once you have setup the desired triggers, the system will automatically scale vertically or horizontally during the peak traffic times. This traffic is also evenly distributed through the load balancer across multiple cloud instances.
Easy To Manage : The full fledged developers dashboard consists of an intuitive application topology wizard. It also comprises of deployment manager, access to config and log files, team collaboration platform and it is integrated with CI/CD tools.
What is charged in your cloud?
When you use our cloud hosting service, you pay only for the resources that are actually used (unlike general VPS where you pay the fixed price even if the resources are not used). There are 4 charged types of resources: cloudlets (cpu + memory), disk space, public IP, and bandwidth.
How much do you charge for 1 cloudlet?
We provide tiered pricing with the discount for increased consumption. You can check out our pricing and also estimate your usage from it.
What is the price for disk usage?
Disk Space is chargeable at 0.007 per hour per GB.
How much does traffic cost?
Internal traffic is free. External traffic is chargeable at 0.005556 per hour per GB.
How much does Public IP cost?
Each Public IPV4 address is chargeable at 0.1805 per hour per IP.
How much resources will my app consume?
Thats the problem why you were used to overpay for resources previously. You paid for unused resources to be sure that your app will handle load spikes. With our cloud service you dont have to worry about it. The platform will automatically allocate needed amount of CPU and RAM. It can also scale a number of nodes to handle any load spike.
MilesWeb cloud provides real flexibility for you, saves your budget and releases you from the headache of configuring and managing servers.
How can I deploy my application?
You can upload your application via UI and deploy it in just a few clicks. Also, GIT/SVN deployment is supported. As well as you can deploy your projects directly from IDEs (IntelliJ IDEA, Netbeans or Eclipse).
How can I access and edit my servers config files?
You can access them through FTP/SFTP, SSH or directly through the functional user interface.
Do you provide any control panel for managing the cloud hosting platform?
We offer our users a separate dashboard for managing their account. It is the single web interface for creating, provisioning and managing the cloud servers. It is much more simple and functional in comparison to other control panels.
What software stacks do you support?
Our cloud supports a wide variety of stacks and the important ones are listed below:
How can I automate some processes?
You have SSH access, also our cloud hosting service provides own CLI to automate deployment/management processes.
I need a server, that is not listed in the supported stack. How can I do it with your cloud?
You are free to use empty VPS without any pre-installed software. With full root access, you can install any software.
Another option is to use Docker images from public or your private Docker registry hub.
Do you provide support for SSL certificates?
Yes. You can use your custom, self-signed or platforms SSL certificates.
How can I share access with my developers or staff?
You can share access to a particular environment or to the entire account with another user. You can also restrict their permission to create new environments and access servers via SSH.
Is the cloud platform fully managed by you?
We have three different plans for cloud management. Refer our cloud support plans for more details.
Do you provide technical support?
Do you perform data backup?
All our cloud containers are backed up on a daily basis and we keep last seven days backup.
How do you charge?
By default, we support pre-paid pricing model. It means that, you fill your account with a certain amount of money and our cloud charges it on pay-as-you-go hourly basis.
What payment methods do you support?
We support online payments by credit card, debit card, net banking, PayPal etc. We also support NEFT transfers and cheque payments as well.
Do we have to sign any contract?
No contracts have to be signed. You are free to use our cloud hosting platform without any commitments.
How many years are you on the market?
We have successfully been providing web hosting services since 2012 and are profitable since inception.
Where is your Datacenter located?
Our Datacenter is located in Mumbai, India.
Who can use MilesWeb Cloud?
DevOps teams, Consulting companies, Startups, Mobile developers, Website developers, Individual developers.
ISVs, Large SaaS providers, Media content providers, Finance and banking, System integrators, Outsourcing companies, Retailers.
What is cloud marketplace?
MilesWebs Cloud marketplace enables one-click installation of all the popular applications. At MilesWebs marketplace you can easily find applications like wikis, content management systems, image galleries, project management tools, mail apps and much more. Once you have selected the applications that you would like to work with, installing them is also extremely simple. All you have to do is select the app that you want to install and host and click on the install button. After this, MilesWebs cloud platform will automatically create an environment and install your selected app.
Read more from the original source:
Indias Best Cloud Hosting | Cloud Servers | Cloud Service …
- Cloud Hosting Services - Secure Managed Cloud Hosting - Bluehost - October 26th, 2018
- QuickBooks Hosting Fast, Secure Cloud Hosting | Ace Cloud ... - October 2nd, 2018
- Cloud Services - Deploy web apps & APIs | Microsoft Azure - October 2nd, 2018
- HIPAA Compliant Cloud Hosting Services - atlantic.net - September 15th, 2018
- 2018's Best "Cloud Hosting" Providers | 100% Real Reviews - September 15th, 2018
- Best Cloud Hosting Providers of 2018 | HostAdvice - August 27th, 2018
- Shared Hosting vs Cloud Hosting - How To Start A Blog - August 27th, 2018
- 10 Best Cloud Server Hosting Providers (2018): Top Cloud ... - August 21st, 2018
- Google Cloud IoT Reviews and Pricing - 2018 - July 12th, 2018
- Cloud Hosting Plans - Secure & Scalable Services | HostGator - May 18th, 2018
- Best cloud hosting providers in 2018 | TechRadar - May 14th, 2018
- Cloud Hosting - Cloud - Windows - March 2nd, 2018
- Cloud Servers | Cloud Hosting | Web Hosting - Cirrus Hosting - February 20th, 2018
- Managed Dedicated, Cloud and Hosting Services - February 20th, 2018
- What is Cloud Hosting? | Web Hosting Sun - February 12th, 2018
- Cloud Hosting - Managed Cloud Services - January 9th, 2018
- Cloud Hosting by Perry Hosting - December 11th, 2017
- What Is Cloud Hosting? | GoDaddy - YouTube - December 11th, 2017
- Linux VPS | Best Managed Linux Cloud Hosting - RoseHosting - November 24th, 2017
- Cloud hosting platforms. Part one: Pantheon | ADCI Solutions - November 24th, 2017
- Get to know Linode, the new (big) kid in town - Technical.ly - September 7th, 2017
- 500 Cloud Operators, Managed Service Companies and Hosters to Gather at the 13th Annual Hosting & Cloud ... - Benzinga - September 7th, 2017
- Cloud ERP: The rising alternative to hosting your own - Networks Asia - September 7th, 2017
- Melbourne Server Hosting Renamed to iomart - Web Host Industry Review - September 6th, 2017
- Cloud ERP: The rising alternative to hosting your own - CIO Australia - September 6th, 2017
- Dean Dorton Technology named to Sage Intacct President's Club, Rookie of the Year and New Partner of the Second ... - The Lane Report - September 6th, 2017
- Microsoft Signs Deal to Put More Apps on Huawei's Cloud in China - eWeek - September 6th, 2017
- Cloud Hosting Providers CommsTrader's UK Channel Guide 2017 - CommsTrader - September 5th, 2017
- Huawei announces Microsoft cloud apps partnership - ZDNet - September 5th, 2017
- Trump Effect Could Cost US Cloud Providers Over $10 Billion: Report - Web Host Industry Review - September 2nd, 2017
- Cost Reduction Strategies on Java Cloud Hosting Services - InfoQ.com - August 30th, 2017
- Cloud Native The Perfect Storm for Managed SD-WAN Services - Network World - August 30th, 2017
- Why 2017 is the Year to Understand Cloud Computing - Business 2 Community - August 28th, 2017
- President Trump Could Cost US Cloud Computing Providers More Than $10 billion by 2020 - The Data Center Journal - August 28th, 2017
- What You NEED To Look For In A Cloud Hosting SLA - TG Daily (blog) - August 27th, 2017
- President Trump Could Cost US Cloud Computing Providers More ... - The Data Center Journal - August 27th, 2017
- State of Cloud - 2017 - Read IT Quik - August 22nd, 2017
- President Trump could cost US cloud computing providers more than $10 billion by 2020 - Bdaily - August 22nd, 2017
- Microsoft No Longer a PC Company with Deals Like Halliburton, Says Credit Suisse - Barron's - August 22nd, 2017
- Did Snap Make a Mistake With Its $3 Billion in Cloud Contracts? - Madison.com - August 21st, 2017
- Right Networks continues focus on tech improvement with new CIO - Accounting Today - August 21st, 2017
- Altinity Provides Cloud Version of ClickHouse on Kodiak Data MemCloud - Markets Insider - August 21st, 2017
- NASA calls on cloud for online eclipse streaming - GCN.com - August 21st, 2017
- Cloud Hosting Reviews and Comparisons | Cloud Hosting Directory - August 19th, 2017
- Free cloud hosting: comparing the top providers offer - August 19th, 2017
- Microsoft Expands HPC Cloud Portfolio With Cycle Computing Acquisition - eWeek - August 19th, 2017
- UC San Diego Health: Moving Its EHR to the Cloud, Strategically - Healthcare Informatics - August 19th, 2017
- Rackspace's first in-house attorney for international moves on - San Antonio Business Journal - August 19th, 2017
- Microsoft Acquires Cycle Computing to Bulk Up its HPC Cloud Services - eWeek - August 18th, 2017
- Massive Potential Attracts International Players to Iran's Cloud Computing Market, Despite Challenges - PR Newswire (press release) - August 18th, 2017
- These Inventors Need To Conquer Cryptocurrency To Change Cloud Computing - Celebrity Net Worth - August 18th, 2017
- 360 Cloud Solutions now offers Adaptive Insights - Accounting Today - August 18th, 2017
- Hackers breach third party cloud vendor TekLinks - Healthcare IT News - August 18th, 2017
- Stronger security and disaster planning fuel healthcare's migration to the cloud - Healthcare IT News - August 16th, 2017
- Hackers hit dermatology practice through cloud vendor - Information Management - August 16th, 2017
- Hackers hit dermatology practice through cloud vendor - Health Data Management - August 15th, 2017
- Unisecure Hybrid Cloud Hosting Introduces New Integration And Collaboration Support. - HostReview.com (press release) - August 14th, 2017
- CenterGrid Names Kevin Westendorf As Chief Technology Officer - Markets Insider - August 14th, 2017
- Earth911.com - Earth911.com - August 14th, 2017
- Commerce Department Plans to Move Cybersecurity to the Cloud - FedTech Magazine - August 13th, 2017
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Makes A Case For Slow User Growth - Fortune - August 11th, 2017
- RiverMeadow and WSM Announce Agreement to Facilitate Cloud Migrations - GlobeNewswire (press release) - August 11th, 2017
- Driving operational excellence with your cloud vendors - Network World - August 10th, 2017
- Amazon jumps on Kubernetes bandwagon - ZDNet - August 10th, 2017
- Epic Move: UC San Diego Health Transitions to Cloud Technology - UC San Diego Health - August 10th, 2017
- St. Cloud to Host Summer Sizzler Downtown Art Crawl - WJON News - August 10th, 2017
- Cloud management platforms offer a unified approach to hybrid IT - TechTarget - August 10th, 2017
- CA Health System Begins Cloud-Based Epic EHR Implementation - EHRIntelligence.com - August 10th, 2017
- Home Office seeks partner for AWS switch after current hosting ... - www.channelweb.co.uk - August 9th, 2017
- Planning Your Journey to the Cloud - TV Technology - August 9th, 2017
- Marias Technology adds Microsoft Azure to its Hosting Services - GlobeNewswire (press release) - August 9th, 2017
- IBM CIO leaves for AWS and Big Blue flings sueball to stop him - The Register - August 9th, 2017
- How To Win at Cloud Hosting in a Microsoft-AWS-Google World - Redmond Channel Partner - August 8th, 2017
- Epic Move: UC San Diego Health Transitions to Cloud Technology - Newswise (press release) - August 8th, 2017
- Global Health wins contract to deploy cloud system at Sydney hospital - Proactive Investors Australia - August 8th, 2017
- As Tech Execs Rally Around Kushner, Government Cloud Adoption Still Has Ways to Go - Windows IT Pro - August 8th, 2017
- Heavy clouds in IT world make it rain gold for UPS box manufacturers - The Register - August 8th, 2017
- Project Manager - Amazon, Google, Microsoft Cloud Hosting - Dorking and Leatherhead Advertiser - August 6th, 2017
- From Public Cloud to Hybrid IT Straight From the Horse's Mouth - InfoWorld - August 6th, 2017
- How companies can boost their website in China's clouded market - Cloud Tech - August 4th, 2017