There is no information on the YoCoin website indicating who owns or runs the business.
An address in Bangkok, Thailand is provided on the YoCoin website. Further research however reveals this address actually belongs to Regus, who sell virtual office space.
As such is appears YoCoin exists in Thailand in name only.
The YoCoin website domain (yocoin.org) was registered on the December 3rd 2015, however the domain registration is set to private.
At the time of publication, Alexa estimate that 30% of traffic to the YoCoin website originates out of India.
As always, if an MLM company is not openly upfront about who is running or owns it, think long and hard about joining and/or handing over any money.
YoCoin has no retailable products or services, with affiliates only able to market YoCoin affiliate membership itself.
Attached to the YoCoin MLM opportunity is the YoCoin cryptocurrency.
YoCoin is a decentralized, peer-to-peer digital currency that enables you to easily send money online.
CoinMarketCap first listed YoCoin (YOC) back inJanuary, 2016. The YoCoin cryptocurrency appears to have precededthe launch of the YoCoin MLM opportunity.
YoCoin currently has a value of 0.00025 BTC (17 cents US).
The YoCoin compensation plan pays affiliates to recruit new YoCoin affiliates.
When a YoCoin afiliate invests, they start to receive YoCoins 30 days after their investment at a rate of 5% of coins invested in per week.
When a YoCoin affiliate recruits another affiliate who invests, they are paid 10% of the invested amount.
Residual recruitment commissions in YoCoin are paid out via a binary compensation structure.
A binary compensation structure places a YoCoin affiliate at the top of a binary team, split into two sides (left and right):
Subsequent levels of the binary team are generated as required, with each new level of the binary team housing twice as many positions as the previous level.
Positions in the binary team are filled via direct and indirect recruitment of new YoCoin affiliates.
In order to qualify for binary commissions, a YoCoin affiliate must recruit two new affiliates.
Each week funds invested by affiliates on both sides of the binary team are tallied up.
YoCoin affiliates are paid 10% of funds invested on the weaker binary side.
How much a YoCoin affiliate can earn in binary commissions each week is capped based on how much theyve invested, as well as their personally recruited affiliates:
Note that only $2000 of an affiliates own investment can be counted towards the above qualification criteria. The rest must be sourced from recruited affiliates.
YoCoin affiliates are paid a 10% matching bonus on binary commissions earned by personally recruited affiliates.
YoCoin place 1% of company-wide invested funds into a Yo Club Benefits pool. This pool is divided between qualified Yo Club affiliates.
To qualify for the Yo Club, a YoCoin affiliate must generate $10,000 for that month on both sides of the binary team. Each month they must also recruit two new affiliates who have each invested $1000 or more.
The second Yo Club benefit is anadditional 10% match on binary commissions paid to personally recruited affiliates.
The Yo Club binary match is paid in YoCoins and only on recruited affiliates who do not qualify as Yo Club affiliatesthemselves.
Finally, Yo Club affiliates also receive residual binary matching commissions, paid out down an additional two levels of recruitment.
The Yo Club binary match is 10% on level 2 and 15% on level 3.
YoCoin charge a 10% withdrawal fee when affiliates convert virtual wallet commissions to actual money.
YoCoin affiliates must reinvest 30% of all commission payouts back into YoCoin.
Affiliate membership with YoCoin free. In order to earn MLM commissions however, either the affiliate or recruited affiliates must invest at least $50.
The more a YoCoin affiliate initially invests (up to $2000) the more they can earn through the YoCoin compensation plan.
The YoCoin concept is born out of the success of the pioneering cryptocurrency, Bitcoin.
Another MLM cryptocurrency riding on the coattails of bitcoin? Who would have guessed
YoCoin combines a pyramid scheme compensation plan with a pump and dump altcoin.
Basically the anonymous owners of YoCoin have been busy mining their cryptocurrency since January or so. Now the plan is to launch an MLM opportunity, through which affiliates buy these coins from them.
The hopeis that the MLM opportunity will generate artificial demand for YoCoin, which in turn means the owners of the company will turn a profit offloading the coins onto YoCoin affiliates.
Naturally purchasing yet another worthless altcoin isnt something that will happen organically, and so you have pyramid style commissions to incentivize YoCoin affiliate recruitment.
Theres no way around affiliates getting paid to recruit new affiliates in YoCoin being pyramid scheme in nature. Securities issues are also raised, with YoCoin affiliate fees quite obviously a speculative investment.
There is no mention of YoCoin having registered with the SEC or a securities regulator on their website. This would mean the YoCoin MLM offering is an unregistered security, whichis another problem.
If regulators dont shut down YoCoin, the cryptocurrency will experience a minor value increase corresponding with YoCoin launch hype and new affiliate recruitment.
YoCoins founders will dump coins on YoCoin affiliates and turn a profit.
With no genuine demand or use for YoCoin outside the MLM opportunity, once affiliate recruitment drops off the value will plummet.
Once again the scenario of affiliates in an MLM cryptocurrency being left with worthless altcoins will play out. YoCoins owners, having already made their money, will wash their hands of any responsibility and claimthe value of the coin is out of their control.
Theyre not wrong. Only with the MLM opportunity having collapsed theres now no demand for YoCoin only an abundant supply.
Meanwhile you as a YoCoin affiliate get to watch your YoCoin value approach zero. YoCoin affiliates who dont earn enough in recruitment commissions to cover their initial YoCoin investment, lose out.
Follow this link:
YoCoin Review: Pump and dump altcoin with recruitment
- Altcoin News Archives - Ethereum World News - August 7th, 2018
- How to Choose Which Altcoin to Invest In? - Coinidol.com - August 7th, 2018
- Altcoin News | Altcoin News today | Latest Altcoin News - July 27th, 2018
- USING ALTCOIN TRADER - rsainvestments.blogspot.com - June 24th, 2018
- Guide: Compiling an altcoin daemon in Ubuntu Linux ... - May 31st, 2018
- Top 3 Altcoin Trading Exchanges - [Reviews and Ratings] - May 27th, 2018
- PacCoin VPS Masternode Guide AltCoin Guide - May 12th, 2018
- Asian Cryptocurrency Trading Roundup: Top Altcoin is Tron ... - May 10th, 2018
- Alternate Cryptocurrencies aka altcoins r/altcoin - reddit - May 9th, 2018
- Garzik Forks UnitedBitcoin Away from "Maximalists" to Support Altcoin ... - April 13th, 2018
- Bitcoin, Altcoin and Cryptography explained - April 4th, 2018
- ZClassic and the Bitcoin Private fork : altcoin - March 4th, 2018
- Altcoin Trustworthy Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange? - March 4th, 2018
- Blockfolio Bitcoin Altcoin App on the App Store - March 4th, 2018
- Morning Asian Altcoin Trading Roundup: the leader is Tron - February 28th, 2018
- Webinar: Bitcoin Overshadowed by Altcoin Surge - Nasdaq.com - February 12th, 2018
- Bitcoin Mine News Bitcoin & Altcoin Mining & Trading News - January 7th, 2018
- Ethereum, Litecoin Prices Headline $20 Billion Altcoin Rally - January 7th, 2018
- What is an Altcoin? - CryptoCurrency Facts - January 4th, 2018
- What is an Altcoin? - ccn.com - December 20th, 2017
- Trading Bitcoin for an Altcoin Won't Shield You From the IRS ... - December 20th, 2017
- Buy or Sell Bitcoin, Litecoin, Altcoin Multi Crypto Currency ... - December 20th, 2017
- Altcoin Exchange Performs First Atomic Swap Between Bitcoin ... - December 6th, 2017
- GitHub - ander7agar/altcoin-rpc: A modern Bitcoin Core REST ... - December 2nd, 2017
- Altcoins - BTCMANAGER - November 28th, 2017
- Markets Update: Bitcoin Bull-Run Primes Altcoin Markets for ... - November 25th, 2017
- Altcoin Exchange, the Decentralized Cryptocurrency Exchange ... - October 17th, 2017
- Altcoin Watchlist | Meet & Learn Cryptocurrencies - October 4th, 2017
- CryptoCurrency Investing: Research and Due-Diligence ... - September 6th, 2017
- ATC Coin Review: ATCC altcoin with massively inflated ... - September 5th, 2017
- JRM Altcoin Update - Quit chasing the headlines! - YouTube - September 4th, 2017
- Bitcoin Cash Statistics Confirm BCH is Just Another Altcoin - Live Bitcoin News - September 2nd, 2017
- Which Altcoins to Buy This Week? (31st of August, 2017) - Live Bitcoin News - September 1st, 2017
- OpenBazaar Developers May Introduce Altcoin Support in the Near Future - The Merkle - August 27th, 2017
- Exante launches XAI, the world's first altcoin fund - GlobeNewswire (press release) - August 25th, 2017
- ALTCOIN | Bitcoin Insider - August 23rd, 2017
- Altcoin Forum - Alternative Cryptocurrecies Location - August 23rd, 2017
- Op Ed: Drivechains Could Kill Off the Altcoin Market - August 22nd, 2017
- Nakamoto Institute Daniel Krawisz: I Don't Like Altcoins, but I Like Forks - Bitcoin News (press release) - August 22nd, 2017
- Bithumb, Highest Volume Exchange Globally, Adds Monero - Inside Bitcoins - August 22nd, 2017
- One-Man Band To Create The Second Altcoin Forum In The World - Coin Idol (press release) - August 18th, 2017
- When altcoin life imitates art - FT Alphaville (registration) - August 14th, 2017
- ALTCOIN CAPITAL - Trusted Crypto Traders - August 12th, 2017
- Overstock Now Accepts Various Altcoins for Payment - Including ... - Bitcoin News (press release) - August 10th, 2017
- What are Altcoins and ICOs Bitcoin Whiteboard Tuesday - 99 Bitcoins (blog) - August 9th, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Symbol BCC Belongs to BitConnect Coin, Not Bitcoin Cash - Markets Insider - August 8th, 2017
- Crypto-Startup Hubcoin Announces Distribution of Pre-Mined HUB to Altcoin Developers - Bitcoinist - August 3rd, 2017
- This Altcoin Is Ready to Challenge Bitcoin's Domination of the ... - Futurism - July 31st, 2017
- Beginning of altcoin's end: US signals digital coins may be subject to federal securities law - CalvinAyre.com - July 31st, 2017
- All Major Indian Exchanges Reject Bitcoin Cash Completely - Live Bitcoin News - July 31st, 2017
- Global Advisors Launches ICO and Altcoin Closed-End Private Fund - Finance Magnates - July 31st, 2017
- USING ALTCOIN TRADER - rsainvestments.blogspot.co.za - Google - July 9th, 2017
- Payza Commits to Cryptocurrency: Unveils Full Bitcoin Services, Introduces Altcoin Exchanges - CoinDesk - July 7th, 2017
- What is an Altcoin? Bitcoin Magazine - July 7th, 2017
- CryptoPing completes $2.5 million ICO to further develop altcoin trading intel bot - CryptoNinjas - July 4th, 2017
- Saturday Slump: Ethereum, Bitcoin Prices Headline Crypto Market Downturn - CryptoCoinsNews - July 1st, 2017
- Monday Massacre: Bitcoin, Ethereum Lead the Way as Cryptocurrencies Retreat into the Red - CryptoCoinsNews - June 26th, 2017
- Altcoin signal app CryptoPing set to conclude ICO with over $1m already raised - CryptoNinjas - June 25th, 2017
- EasyMINE: Altcoin Mining for Everyone - Coin Idol (press release) - June 22nd, 2017
- Altcoin 2017 Forecast: Litecoin (LTC), Peercoin (PPC ... - June 18th, 2017
- Which Altcoins To Buy This Week (16th of June, 2017) - Live Bitcoin News - June 17th, 2017
- Bitcoin Altcoin Trader Price Analysis - June 13th, 2017
- 'Real Businesses are Using Waves', Says Rep as Altcoin Crosses $600 Million Market Cap - CryptoCoinsNews - June 11th, 2017
- Altcoin Definition | Investopedia - June 9th, 2017
- Top 6 Altcoin Exchanges you may Have Never Heard of - The Merkle - June 8th, 2017
- Which Altcoins To Buy This Week (6th of June, 2017)? - Live Bitcoin News - June 6th, 2017
- Altcoin intel bot CryptoPing ICO now live - CryptoNinjas - June 5th, 2017
- Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum Just The Tip Of The Iceberg For Cryptocurrencies - ETF Daily News (blog) - May 30th, 2017
- All Top 20 Altcoins Fall By At Least 30%, Ripple Down to $6.2 Billion - CryptoCoinsNews - May 28th, 2017
- CryptoPing, the Cryptocurrency Bot that Monitors Altcoin Markets. ICO in 48 Hours! - FinSMEs (blog) - May 24th, 2017
- Which Altcoins To Buy This Week? (May 22nd, 2017) - Live Bitcoin News - May 24th, 2017
- Altcoin Price Increases and How CryptoPing May Help Traders - The Merkle - May 24th, 2017
- Another crypto bubble and the rise of altcoin markets - Brave New Coin - May 15th, 2017
- CryptoPing Altcoin Intelligence Bot Announces ICO - The Merkle - May 15th, 2017
- What is crypto-currency? Learn everything you need to know. - May 10th, 2017
- Which Altcoins to Buy This Week? (May 8th, 2016) - Live Bitcoin News - May 8th, 2017
- Altcoin Market Takes A Hit and Bounces Back Amid US$3bn Trading Spree - Live Bitcoin News - May 8th, 2017
- Total Cryptocurrency Market Cap Inches Closer Toward US$40bn ... - newsBTC - May 2nd, 2017
- Bitcoin Price is Once Again Above Gold Despite 'Altcoin Bubble ... - Inside Bitcoins - April 26th, 2017
- Altcoins Planning Segwit Integration Experience Price Pumps - Nigeria Today - April 26th, 2017